Monday, November 28, 2011

Willy-this week update

I was so excited to hear from Willy today. Why? Well we had a sister stop and get a suitcase of goods to take to Willy. I loved my letter today. He is doing well. He is going to be staying in the same area for another 6 weeks. He is going to be getting a new companion on the 14th. The companion he has now is going home. He has helped teach Willy alot and he will miss him when he goes. He said that the suitcase of stuff made him alittle homesick. He had to put his 12 days of Christmas stuff away, so he was not tempted to open them. He did say that he can hardly wait to hear my voice on Christmas. Awwwww! It made me alittle teary!!! He said that he loves the area that he is in. Thanks for the letters that he receives! Love ya son!

No comments:

Post a Comment