Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3- gratitude

Today I am so thankful for my yellow socks! There is a story behind my yellow socks. For girls camp this year our color was yellow, and we each got a pair of yellow socks to remind us of camp. I took it a step farther to help with a motivational thought at work. I wore my yellow socks and had people tell me what they thought of when they saw the color yellow....sun, warmth, happiness, smiles, ect.....so I told them when they see yellow to think of the positive atmosphere that we have and that is can brighten us when we are done, it can bring us cheer. Still till this day, I wear my yellow socks every Tuesday to remind them of cheer and happiness, I have been teased that they are going to take me down and rip my socks off because I am always reminding them to be happy.....when it is a rough day, I tell them that I am going to let them touch my socks to make them SMILE!!! I love my yellow socks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment