Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8-Gratitude

Today I am grateful for medication. I want to say it is more like a reality check. I have been sick the last few days, and Sunday I spent the day in bed, worked Monday and by the afternoon I was in pain and sick again. I kept thinking I was having a heart attack. After work I went to the doctor and had them check me out to see why I was having pain and sickness. After chest xrays, blood work, ect....It all came back normal. They told me I had a URI and that I needed to rest and drink fluids. They gave me a shot in the behind and told me that would help with pain. I got home said my prayers and went to bed. Through out the night, I was up several times. I have come to the conclucion that the Lord is telling me to SLOW down and that I can not do as much as I think I can. I have taken 2 days off from work (which I never do) and have decided that I need to take it easy. Thanks for my little warning that I can not take on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment