Monday, December 19, 2011

Willy-update

As usual, I check my email several times through out the morning, knowing a email is coming. One of these times I will stop doing that......I just get anxious for those weekly letters. I get the emails the same time each week, but it does not matter, I still check like a mad women hoping it is there earlier. Enough of me, lets talk about Elder Thomas. He is doing well. Him and his companion are adjusting to the newness of each other, it must be hard to change companions frequently, especially when you are finally comfortable. Willy shared a experience with us this week, that they had a few minutes before they needed to be back home, they stopped and prayed in the road and then went and knocked on a door, there was no answer, and just as they were about to leave, the family came to the door, and was thrilled to see them. They talked or a few minutes and they hope to continue to go back and teach them. He said it is nice that Lord is with them and helps direct them and know what to do. He has been also teaching the less active. He enjoys that as well. He of course will be waiting for his call at 11 AM Sunday morning. WE are all anxious to talk to him and hear how things are going. That will be a fun note to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment