Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Willy-update

Willy is doing wonderful. He is in the same area for now. His companion did go home and he got a new companion. He seems to really like him. I was worried about him finding out my illness and surgery and how he would react. However I know that he has grown from his response. He said that he knows that nothing will happen to mom while he is serving. He knows that all will be taken care of. What an example of faith that is. Of course the day he wrote was the day I had surgery, when I got back to the room, I asked Rhubin, did we get a letter, and was he ok with everything. Funny how you can go under and that as a missionary mom you worry about that weekly letter. So blessed to have him serving and being a example to his parents, brothers, and family and friends. Love ya tons Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment