Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Phone Call!!!

Monday night I went to bed knowing that we would be able to talk to Willy in the morning, before he got on the plane headed to Calgary. I was restless all night, I was anxious. Finally that call came at 630am. He was so happy and excited to go, he told us about his companion, Elder Nelson. They have been together since they got to the MTC. He said that he used his military skills and showed the Elders how to back their suitcases....he showed them how to roll their clothes and make it all fit nicely. He said they took pictures, they were impressed with his skills!!! Pretty funny. I can see him teaching them all how to fold their laundry. Our time was short but well worth it.....just hearing his voice and knowing that he is happy and doing well, gave me comfort. Can't wait for the first letter from Canada!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! We're going to need his address! So excited that you had a special moment!

    ReplyDelete